Join Our Practice
Get the benefits of a private practice without the risk and the investment.
Flourish Counseling Center is looking for motivated, independently Licensed Therapists LMFT, LMFTA, LPC, LPCI, LCSW, and Psychologists.
You will benefit from our marketing, support and a well-equipped, aesthetically pleasing office to receive your clients at a schedule decided by you!
We also provide a HIPAA compliant, web-based note taking system upon scheduling your first client, administrative support, and appointment reminders for your clients.
What the therapist is expected to provide:
- We expect the therapist to be highly motivated and available to market themselves within the framework of the center.
- At least 10 appointment openings a week to receive clients during regular business hours
- Active involvement in our marketing operations:
– Participate in marketing and networking events
– Setup an active online presence (training is provided)
- Have experience with and have a desire to work with the LGBTQ population and their families
- Participate actively to our online marketing initiatives (blogs, social media, video, pictures, etc.)
- Have a valid therapist license and insurance in the State of Utah
- Adhere to all laws and rules of ethics pertaining to the licensure
- Possibility to organize groups or participate in existing groups
Job Type: Contract
Required minimum education: Master’s
Required licenses or certifications: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist
Network of Therapists
Our network of effective, friendly & credible therapists is unparalleled. Each specialist has been individually selected & approved by our team of therapy & training experts.
We’ll prove to you that the results, our ethics & our standards for exceptional therapies & services will go above and beyond your expectations. Guaranteed.
- addiction counseling
- addictions counseling
- child counselor
- child therapist
- child therapy
- Cognitive Health
- counseling for anxiety
- counseling for teens
- counseling services
- couples counseling
- couples therapy
- court involved therapy
- depression counselling
- Emotional Wellness
- Family Therapist
- Family Therapy
- Financial Advice
- health and wellness
- individual counseling
- Local Articles
- marriage class
- marriage workshop
- mental health counseling
- mental health therapist
- Mood Disorders
- online counseling
- parenting advice
- personal counseling
- Relationship Wellness
- reunification therapy
- therapy counseling